Next course contains a few guided meditations for you and I suggest you do it at the end of every day and after your unwinding routine. To keep up your practice, block the calendar for the following:
- Schedule pranayama before meditation every day and practice Nadi Shodhana level 1. Try to extend your breath by the count of 1 when it feels comfortable.
- Schedule gentle movement at least 2 times before pranayama and meditation next week, once before Yoga Nidra (more on this in a moment)
- Choose a day when you will go out to get grounded
- Choose a day when you will practice the awakening of your senses
- At least one day, perform a body care ritual (ideally have it as your daily routine)