When you want to try how good you are in setting and crushing more objectives, do it in the following way:
- Write down all the objectives for the period (day, week, month, etc.)
- Decide how much time it will take to complete it and what is the priority and urgency of them all.
- Choose three (for the week) objectives with the highest combined sum (priority+urgency).
- Concentrate on completing these tasks first and only after having them done, move on to the supplementary objectives.
- Treat supplementary objectives as extras and not requirements.
This will help you to keep your motivation and focus, whereas allowing you to accomplish more when you get extra time.
This is your warm-up for today! Apply this skill every day until it gets into the habit (at least 10 days, daily) before improving and expanding your planning capacity.