Synthetic Biology and Engineered Bacteria for Plastic Degradation
In this webinar conducted by Veni Dole and Puloma Bishnu, Spellman HVE Clean Tech Competition finalists, you will learn about Synthetic Biology and how these two rising high school seniors from Andover, Massachusetts, USA designed a solution for plastic pollution.
- Discover the solution to plastic pollution with engineered bacteria
- Understand how the process works
- Get to know (and hopefully change your mind about) GMO
- Understand synthetic biology with the game Veni and Puloma designed. You can download the game below
- Learn how to start your own synthetic biology journey and how to receive mentorship and support