This is an introductory course to Mindfulness. Before jumping heads on to the seated meditation practice in the following courses, here you can simply learn to practice stillness and improve your focus and attention. Awakening your senses is a fun and easy way to begin your journey.
You’ll find here a proper explanation how each practice came into life and how it can improve your life quality. Whereas the guided practices will further accelerate your experience and help you implement the knowledge faster.
Some of the topics covered in this course:
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Mindfulness in Psychology
- Working with your perception
- Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Assessing your current Mindfulness level
In this course you will find 7 guided practices:
- Sound Awareness
- Mindful Eating | Raisin meditation
- Garshana | Ayurvedic dry-brushing
- Abhyanga | Ayurvedic massage
- Trataka | Yogic gazing
- Sensory Grounding | 5 senses awakening
Mindfulness doesn’t need to be difficult to implement, and this course proves you just that!